Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catching up

So it's been awhile since we've updated the blog - I was away at a conference in Charleston, SC (the Charleston Conference, duh) for a week, and while I was away, Nicolas and Alec both came down with colds. So, no major adventures.

As I've mentioned before, sometimes Alec eats everything, but the past 2 weeks, he's either not been hungry, or has decided that he doesn't like veggies or chicken and has subsisted almost exclusively on fruits and yogurt. So the question: is he a fructivore or a frutarian? Perhaps he's Batman? Whatever - I hope that this phase ends soon so that he starts getting bigger!

But this weekend everyone was feeling better, and it was gorgeous here in SF (80 degrees F!), so we ventured out.

On Saturday, we went to Sophia's 2nd birthday, where there were lots of musical instruments to play on.
Alec particularly liked the drums.

And then on Sunday, Auntie Rai came for breakfast,

Alec having Mango Tango, pineapple and French toast for breakfast

and then we went walking on Crissy Field. We took lots of photos since it was so beautiful!

... with Alcatraz in the background

... and climbing on the benches

The walk tired Alec out, but N wanted a photo by the green globe and in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.

No comments: