My mom has been finding bags of toddler clothes that my siblings and cousin wore in the 70s. A. sported a rad navy corduroy zip-up jumpsuit on Sunday to watch the explosion (of course he ran off down the street, with me at his heels, about 30 seconds before it went off, so after an hour of waiting at the top of the Hill, we missed it), and while I was gone last week, N. dressed him in these great "tough guy" overalls to check out my past and future wheels. Circa 1972, I think.
A few weeks ago I needed to keep A. occupied, as he was more interested in non-toys than toys. The result was a non-toy toy, a kitchen that I put together in about 5 minutes. It resides in our kitchen, and has a sink, stove, and oven filled with more supplies. Food mainly consists of old corks, which A. loves to push through the holes where the "controls" are.
I guess that I should teach him to stay out of the oven!
No comments:
Post a Comment