On Tuesday we had a major rainstorm here in NorCal - I got drenched walking to the train, and was glad that I didn't have to drive.
Alec was glad for another reason. He got to wear his new frog boots -or as Alec calls them, "les bottines grenouilles!"
After raining and gusting all day long, by 6pm all was calm and the air became warm. We watched the sunset with quickly moving clouds making way for patches of clear skies. Alec helped his papa rake the sidewalk, and then took a break to model his footwear.
1 comment:
Sadly, les chiens have already been passed along to another friend as they were just about too small and Tillie happened by a pair of purple polka dot boots that had to come home with us.
I'm glad Alec is enjoying his, but what about you? There are very stylish versions for adults (sans animal faces)...
Post a Comment